Moving Analytics is looking for RN care managers who will work remotely with our customers to manage their patients remotely in conjunction with a cardiologist/physician. As part of this role, you will be responsible for managing patients on a weekly basis to get healthier and improve risk factors so they can get healthier. Join us if you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and mission-orientedenvironment with the ability to take on cross-functional roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter to Harsh Vathsangam at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Moving Analytics
Moving Analytics provides Movn - a digital cardiac rehabilitation service to help patients recover after a heart attack or heart surgery. The goal of the program is to help patients reduce their risk of getting a future cardiac event by empowering them to manage their risk factors including exercise, nutrition, smoking, blood pressure, weight, medication and stress.
Our mission is to conquer heart disease as the leading cause of death through digital prevention programs that serve over 1M people annually. We are clinicians, designers, engineers and entrepreneurs leveraging design, research and technology to improve patient engagement and care coordination. Our mission is to conquer cardiovascular disease as the leading cause of death, through programs that leverage science, technology and design to empower people to improve their health and quality of life.
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Your work schedule can be flexible, but most work tasks and obligations will take place during normal business hours (9am-5pm) Pacific Time.
- You will initially require a few days of on-site orientation and training, after whichpoint the work can be done remotely from your home.
- Your attendance will also be required for remote meetings which are held during business hours, typically in Pacific Time.
Scope of Work
- Guide participants through our 12-week online program to help them manage their cardiac related risk factors. Responsibilities include
- Development of comprehensive treatment plans that is tailored to the individual risk factors and medical needs of the patients. Treatment plans include exercise prescriptions, medications and interventions for smoking cessation, stress and hypertension management
- Coordinating the approval of treatment plans remotely with cardiologists
- Engage patients weekly to provide coaching, education, emotional support and modify treatment plans through video, voice or text messages
- Generate monthly progress reports for cardiologist on the patient's performance in the program
- Monitor dashboard for adverse events and triage appropriately
- You will leverage our cutting-edge platform to strategically coach participants through the Movn program, using data and analytics to inform outreach methodsduring moments that matter
- You will actively collaborate with our Clinical, Data, Product and Operations teams to discover and drive digital health coaching best practices
- You will receive comprehensive training and support in the secondary preventionof heart disease by our world renown team of clinical experts from Stanford Medicine and Kaiser Permanente
- You will be fully supported by our online platform, which includes a detailed curriculum and technology to help participants track their progress
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Prior experience in cardiac education, care management, cardiac rehab and secondary prevention is preferred
- Tech savvy, with a firm grasp on effective and efficient communication through digital platforms such as Skype, WhatsApp
- Experience executing quality improvement initiatives to lower readmissions and improve patient outcomes
- A compassionate and empathetic "people person”