About Moving Analytics
Moving Analytics provides Movn - a digital cardiac rehabilitation service to help patients recover after a heart attack or heart surgery. The goal of the program is to help patients reduce their risk of getting a future cardiac event by empowering them to manage their risk factors including exercise, nutrition, smoking, blood pressure, weight, medication and stress.
Our mission is to conquer heart disease as the leading cause of death through digital prevention programs that serve over 1M people annually. We are clinicians, designers, engineers and entrepreneurs leveraging design, research and technology to improve patient engagement and care coordination. Our mission is to conquer cardiovascular disease as the leading cause of death, through programs that leverage science, technology and design to empower people to improve their health and quality of life.
Moving Analytics is looking for a QA Tester to join our team and mission to provide cardiac rehab to 1 million patients every year. As part of this role, you will be responsible for identifying that features are developed to spec and that defects in our software platforms are found in order to drive adoption of Moving Analytics’ services and directly influence how many patients get access to the life-saving benefits of cardiac rehab. Join us if you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and mission-oriented environment with the ability to take on cross-functional roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter to Joe Villanueva at email@example.com
Orange County, CA
Flexible work-hours policy, extended remote work not possible
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently develop and maintain documentation of test case coverage and test plan execution
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to verify functionality according to expected results across all platforms (Web, iOS, Android)
- Various types of testing, including: exploratory, smoke, sanity, regression
- Report on release implementation quality prior to delivery
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Perform ongoing quality verification on production releases as necessary
- Translate business requirements and designs specifications into test requirements
- Triage user friction points to the Product team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or at least 2 years’ experience in QA testing websites using various operating systems, web-browsers, devices
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience writing detailed, comprehensive test cases and plans based on product requirements
We're Looking For Someone Who Is
- knowledgeable about web and app development, including networking principles (e.g. React, HTML, CSS, HTTP, etc.)
- experienced with GSuite and/or Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- analytical, with the ability to understand various factors and scenarios presented in product features and tech support issues
- able to partner and communicate effectively with product managers, designers, engineers, tech support, etc.
- Health insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Supplemental life insurance