Moving Analytics is looking for software engineers to join our team and mission to provide cardiac rehab to 1 million patients every year. As part of this role, you will be responsible for creating, designing and deploying software platforms to drive adoption of Moving Analytics’ services and directly influencing how many patients get access to the life-saving benefits of cardiac rehab. Join us if you enjoy working ina dynamic, fast-paced and mission-oriented environment with the ability to take on cross-functional roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter to Joe Villanueva at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Moving Analytics
Moving Analytics provides Movn - a digital cardiac rehabilitation service to help patients recover after a heart attack or heart surgery. The goal of the program is to help patients reduce their risk of getting a future cardiac event by empowering them to manage their risk factors including exercise, nutrition, smoking, blood pressure, weight, medication and stress.
Our mission is to conquer heart disease as the leading cause of death through digital prevention programs that serve over 1M people annually. We are clinicians, designers, engineers and entrepreneurs leveraging design, research and technologyto improve patient engagement and care coordination. Our mission is to conquer cardiovascular disease as the leading cause of death, through programs that leverage science, technology and design to empower people to improve their healthand quality of life.
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Flexible work-hours policy, extended remote work not possible
Scope of Work
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software for the Movn platform
- Testing and evaluating new modules
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Determining operational practicality
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Product, Engineering, etc. on product development initiatives
- Contribute to and maintain a modern and efficient front-end system e.g. reusable components
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in code reviews
- 2+ years industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, Flexbox and related web technologies
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
What We're Looking For
- Experience with Angular, Azure, Experience with SQL
- Experience with information security, experience with custom animations
- Experience working in other healthcare domains
- Health insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Supplemental life insurance