Delivering Virtual Cardiac Rehab at Scale: Lessons Learned from Patients, Providers and Payers
In case you missed it...
Watch this webinar from the Virtual 36th Annual AACVPR Meeting (10/2021) to see how Allegheny Health System scaled their virtual cardiac rehab (VCR) program during the pandemic and achieved a participation rate that's 3 times higher than the national average. You will learn about...
· A patient's perspective on VCR including technology, safety and motivation
· Additional skills required for traditional cardiac rehab providers to become proficient at delivering virtual cardiac rehab
· A hospital administrator's perspective on staffing, patient selection and ROI
· A health plan's perspective on why increasing access to cardiac rehab is a priority
Our speakers included...
· Beth Kramer, MS, ACSM-CEP, Service Line Director, Cardiovascular Rehabilitation, Allegheny Health Network
· Faith J. Bockol, BSN, RN, BS Exercise Science, Product Lead, Care Management, Moving Analytics, Inc.
· John Fisher, Graduate of the Movn Program, 2021, Pittsburgh, PA
· Ade Adesanya, President, Moving Analytics, Inc.
We hope you enjoy this engaging webinar and welcome you to reach out to learn more at email@example.com.